Find Plano ISD team rosters, schedules, game results, maps and stats here!
Congratulations to the students who recently signed letters of intent to play their respective sport in college.
Matt Augustine - Henderson State
Auston Anderson - Northwestern
Chase Woods - Lamar
Josh Webb & Zach White - Navy
Cody Arledge - Yale
Shane Brennan-Milsaps College
Jalynn Barron, Defender-University of Texas
Rachel Grout, Midfielder-Texas State
Morgan Murphy, Defender-University of Texas
Madeline Pruneau, Defender-Wesleyan University
Amanda Carlough--Mary Hardin Baylor University
(Left to right)
Azia Lacy (Basketball): Western Colorado State University
Avery Johnson (Basketball): Texas A&M
Kelsey Vining (Softball): University of Montevallo
Kaelin Domingeaux (Basketball): Concordia University
Plano ISD Stadium Guidelines and Spectators Responsibilities
The 2014/2015 school year is off and running! We have many events throughout the year. We would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone about our responsibility as spectators.
Please click here for a specific information sheet.
Students are encouraged to attend sporting events and enthusiastically support the team. Most of the time making noise is encouraged; however, please demonstrate respect during the playing or singing of the National Anthem. This is not the time to cheer, talk, blow horns, mockingly sing along, or shout “STARS”. Please demonstrate respect to the end. Keep it Classy!
Please adhere to the following rules when attending games at all Plano ISD Stadiums.
1. Backpacks are prohibited and will not be allowed inside the stadium.
2. Body painting is not allowed. Face painting and painted t-shirts are allowed.
3. Masks and other face coverings are not allowed.
4. All food and drinks from the outside are prohibited.
5. Signs must be positive, appropriate and promote the participants.
6. No balls are allowed in the stadium except on the field of play.
7. Alcoholic beverages, tobacco product and weapons are prohibited by law.
8. Patrons who leave the stadium will be required to purchase a ticket to re-enter.
9. Only authorized personnel will be admitted onto the field.
10. Air horns are prohibited per UIL rules.
11. Animals, other than service animals, are not allowed in the stadium.
Plano ISD is not responsible for contents on remote sites.
This page last updated
December 5, 2014