Jasper High School is dedicated to providing a unified,
environment where each student will be
prepared to succeed in a diverse and challenging world.
For a list of the accomplishments at Jasper High School please click here
Student Pick up and Drop Off
Morning drop off:
- All students should be dropped off in the circle drive located in the south parking lot.
- In the morning, both lanes are for dropping off your students.
- No student should be dropped off in the front staff parking lot!
Afternoon pick up:
- All students should be picked up either in the circle drive or the south parking lot.
- No student should be picked up in the north staff parking lot with the exception pre-authorized.
- For those picking up in the circle drive, please keep in mind that the right lane is for picking up your student and the left lane is for exiting the circle drive.
- No parent should be stopped in the left lane to pick up a student.
- Parents picking up in the parking lot, no parent should be stopped or driving in the lane that runs north and south. This is for our bus drivers to pull into the bus lane.
- A map is provided below to better help explain afternoon pick up.
Student pictures August 25 and 26
School pictures for the 2016-2017 school year will take place the first week of school. 10th graders will take their pictures on August 25th and 9th graders on August 26th. Students will receive their student ID after they have taken their picture. For information about ordering pictures, please click here:
Pictures will be taken through the students English class. They will be receiving physical order forms the fist week of school.
Visitors to Campus
ALL visitors entering the building will now have to have their Driver’s License with them to be Raptored in. This includes picking up students, volunteering, counseling or teacher meetings. Please remember to bring it with you from your car!
Safety Drills and Information August 24-26
On Wednesday, August 24 through Friday August 26 Jasper will be conducting a series of safety drills to ensure that students and staff know how to respond in the face of an emergency. Please see the attached letter about SRP which is what we will be teaching.
Yearbooks are available to be purchased online beginning August 1. These may be purchased with a credit card at www.jostensyearbooks.com .
Congressinal youth Advisory Council
Anyone that is interested in the Congressional Yought Advisory Council, information about the U.S. Service Academy nominations, "Paying from College" event, or Congressional App Challenge should click the folllowing link for a letter from US Congressman Sam Johnson about these oppertunities.
Jasper High School Exemplary Campus
Directory of Human Services in Collin County, TX
(maintained by the Assistance Center of Collin County)