Jasper High School is dedicated to providing a unified,
environment where each student will be
prepared to succeed in a diverse and challenging world.
For a list of the accomplishments at Jasper High School please click here
Schedule changes from honors to regular
Please find a letter from Dr. Endsley detailing all the information and deadlines that are important to keep in mind when considering a change of schedule from honors/ AP to a regular class. Click Here
PTSA Prep Classes
Jasper will start its PSAT Prep Class on September 22th. Classes will run daily from Sept 22 to October 10, before school or after school. The cost is $65.00 per student, and a PSAT Study Guide is included. The class is limited to 250 students. Registration forms are available on the Jasper website, the student center or your English teacher. Registration will be held in the cafeteria during all lunches on September 16th and September 17th .
If you are interested, please find a letter and registration form here.
Plano ISD Stadium Guidelines and Spectators Responsibilities
The 2014/2015 school year is off and running! We have many events throughout the year. We would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone about our responsibility as spectators.
Please click here for a specific information sheet.
Students are encouraged to attend sporting events and enthusiastically support the team. Most of the time making noise is encouraged; however, please demonstrate respect during the playing or singing of the National Anthem. This is not the time to cheer, talk, blow horns, mockingly sing along, or shout “STARS”. Please demonstrate respect to the end. Keep it Classy!
Please adhere to the following rules when attending games at all Plano ISD Stadiums.
1. Backpacks are prohibited and will not be allowed inside the stadium.
2. Body painting is not allowed. Face painting and painted t-shirts are allowed.
3. Masks and other face coverings are not allowed.
4. All food and drinks from the outside are prohibited.
5. Signs must be positive, appropriate and promote the participants.
6. No balls are allowed in the stadium except on the field of play.
7. Alcoholic beverages, tobacco product and weapons are prohibited by law.
8. Patrons who leave the stadium will be required to purchase a ticket to re-enter.
9. Only authorized personnel will be admitted onto the field.
10. Air horns are prohibited per UIL rules.
11. Animals, other than service animals, are not allowed in the stadium.
Jasper High School Exemplary Campus